Also attendees were the director of the Education Directorate Ms. Klimatsouda and Mr. Koulauzidis. During the meeting, a memorandum was validated about the cooperation between other youth councils. And the actions of last year were reported.
•Renewal of the horizontal markings of the bicycle path in Neo Rysio by the Local Circle Rysio/Tagarades in collaboration with OSETH and the Sunrise program and the contribution of the president of the Neo Rysios Community Mr. George Dimitriadis and the president the time of the Aretsou Folklore Association Mr. Stavros Kadianos.
•Photo contest, participation of more than 100 photos. Prize: polaroid camera
•Co-organization with KoinSep Kardias "Life Education" two-day festival "Art Festival 2021"
•Organization of a podcast with young men and women from Kardia and Kato Scholari.
•Cleaning groves in Scholari.
•We participated in the first Youth and Lifelong Learning Festival, in the city of Larissa, upon invitation of the Municipal Youth Council of the Municipality of Larissa!
Online workshop by the Heart Circle - K. Scholariou on "the role of civil protection in Greece and abroad"
• In the framework of the International Day of Volunteering for Economic and Social Development, we created a questionnaire on "The importance of volunteering".
•We collected food for the social grocery store of our municipality in cooperation with other organizations of the Municipality for Christmas.
•Organization of the professional orientation seminar in collaboration with the EAP, participation of many speakers which was attended live by about 40 people and more than 500 people watched its remote live broadcast.
• Online screening of the movie "Power to the children" and participated in the constructive discussion that followed.
• We participated in the Learning Planet Festival, a global open online conference from 22 to 29 January and with various themes around young people.
• Organization of an event on STDs and their prevention by the Trilofos-Plagiariou Circle.
A representative of the Youth Council of the Municipality of Thermi participated in the three-day forum 11-13/3/2022 organized by the Anna-Lindh Foundation Hellas with the theme "The City of the Future", during the forum we had constructive contacts with other organizations.
Laying of wreaths from all circles in honor of the anniversary of the Greek revolution of 1821.
•We responded positively to the call made to us by a teacher of the 3rd high school of Therme, who was visited by members of our Council on Monday, April 11, to inform the children about the issue of stray animals with which we were actively involved last year, organizing a corresponding event.
•Representatives from the Trilofos-Plagiari local circle attended on Saturday, May 14, the Trilofos community day of associations.
•Organization of Thermi's Youth Forum with great success on the topic of youth participation at student council and youth council levels. Other themes developed at the Forum were the environment, racism, gender-based violence and femicide. At the same time, the Memorandum of Cooperation between our Council and the Municipal Councils of Thessaloniki, Larissa, Pangaio and Kavala was finalized. The memorandum of cooperation was an idea of our Council which came as a culmination of many months of meetings held with the other youth councils at our instigation.
•Participation in the 5th Olympic Day Run organized by the Olympic Museum.
Ongoing actions throughout the year:
•Publish podcast episodes per month. The podcasts are interviews with our accomplished fellow residents and can be found on our YouTube channel
•Participation of minor members of our council in the World Children Parliament as representatives of Greece. The initial meetings have taken place but it is a gradual process while there is also guidance from adults.
• Cooperation with EETAA. We participate as partners in the submission of a proposal under the Call of the European CERV Program, and with the aim of promoting children's rights, with a special focus on their active and equal participation in decision-making processes at the local level. While the other proposal in which we participated was accepted and it concerns the role and empowerment of women in local government
•The first trip abroad took place within the framework of the European Sayouth program in which the council participates as a representative of Greece. Youth councils and youth organizations from 8 European countries participate in the program. Our Council will host the remaining partners of the program next November.
• Participation in the SONEC program and upcoming trip of our representative to Budapest as part of the program.
• Issuance of a newsletter by the Kardia-Kato Scholari circle
•We participated in Events: of the Greek Socialism Center, the Deputy Mayor of Education for Women's Day, @disynpaggaiou's information day on youth exchange programs and volunteering, the day "Youth after the pandemic: future of work" which was organized by the UNESCO Young Thessaloniki Group and at an event of the Professional Chamber of Thessaloniki.
Actions to follow:
•Participation of DISYN in the training program of EETAA (June 9 & 10, 2022, Thessaloniki)
• Participation in the action on drugs organized by the KEP Health and the organization "Hope"
•Participation in the 2nd youth festival of the Municipal Youth Council of the Municipality of Larissa.
•Organization of the 2nd Art festival 2022 in Kardia
•Carrying out the remaining trips for SaYouth
• Informative visits to schools.
• Creation of our website